Pink. Red. Glitters. Sparkles. Teddy Bears. Flowers. Candy. And…. CHOCOLATE!
It’s February. The month of love. The appearance of love is everywhere. But is the depth?
Love is not just about feeling, it’s about choice.
- It’s not just something you say, but something you do
- It’s not just something you feel with emotion, but something you live with devotion
- It’s not just something you practice at convenience, but something you purpose through commitment
While running errands last week, I had an epiphany…
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
~1 John 3:17
Will you join me? Will you purpose your month of February to consist of 28 acts of love?
Here’s what you do…
- Updates will be spread around my various social media pages, but joining my email list is the best way to stay connected. If you haven’t subscribed yet here is a link:
[link_popup id=’1025′ link_text=’Subscribe for email updates’ name=’Subscribe to RedCarpetLife.me’]
- Print off the 28 day overview found below
- At some point during each day of this month find your own way to complete the act for people in your pocket of the world
- If you can, take a picture of 1 or 2 of the acts at some point during the month and email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address the day and act in your email. At the end of this month I will post candid snapshots of all the love.